Wednesday, October 6, 2010

0029 - A special thanks to Professor James S. Cutsinger

For all of the readers of this blog who have read my series of posts on the pilgrimage of Professor James S. Cutsinger, I hope that you enjoyed this series. I was amazed when I first read his blog in early 2008, the detail and descriptions brought me closer to Mount Athos, a place where I "grew up" and had not been for an extended period of time up until the end of 2008.

I would like to thank Professor James S Cutsinger for writing such a marvellous journal and then sharing it to the world through his blog which I then republished in order to bring it to my readers who have a great interest in Mount Athos - Agion Oros.

May God grant him many years full of health and wisdom to continue writing, and teaching!

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

0077 - A tribute to His Eminence Metropolitan of Kinsasa Nikiforos (Former Headmaster of Athonias Ecclesiastical Academy Mt Athos)

  There comes a time when we all must say goodbye, in this life, to those that have made a significant impact upon us and have moulded us to...